Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Monday, June 11, 2007

Computer Reflection!!!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

cOmPuteR LesSoN......
Hmmm, This year computer was great, first each of us get a number of computer. I got the numberof 8. I learn many things from this activity. One of the interesting stuff that I like is when we make the journal using kid pix. We also learn something else and it is not to play hands each other.

No comments: