Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome back to school

Last Thursday was my first day of school. When I go to my new class Great fully... I saw that we have 4 new classmate...Yi Pee 3 of them are boys which are Rio, Brian, and Joshua. 1 is a girl which is Vanesha. Now, not like the current 4 years our class is now special class because, in our class we have 2 Vanessas, 2 Joshua, we have twins Gaby and Grace.Our teachers are Bu Hanna and Mr. David new teacher also.Now, something different about Gaby and Grace.....they wear glasses. Isn't it painful....Grace is min 1 1/2, and Gaby min 1.

No comments: