Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Laziness

For a very long time I have never blog again. And...now I blog again...tadaaaaa..I actually don't blog for a long time because of my laziness When I was grade 3 I blog a lot of time because it is my way with my teachers  to do my homework and networking. Sometimes it is also because of me addicted to my facebook.  Sometimes if I don't want to take a nap my mom gave me a choice that is blogging or reading. I always prefer reading but now I am in the mood of blogging. Even though my mom was also addicted to facebook but she still can blog. I am also confused with that. So,I start to do what she likes to do which is blogging and updating her facebook and it actually work.

No comments: