Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blue Court


Today at math lesson we've learn about measuring the area of the blue court using our paper we made in about 1 meter long.We've done it by multiplying the measurement of the width and of the length.The width of the blue court is 20 meter long. The length of the blue court is 33 meter long The total of the blue court's area is 660 meter long. On this activity I am Open Minded because I share my thinking what s the total of the blue court area.

1 comment:

Shirley Tanamal said...

Good job, Epin! You've shown your understanding about how to find the area of a perimeter. But, you need to remember that the unit for area is meter or centimeter square, not only meter.