Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My reflection about Bookweek




Every year at SPH we have always a book week. But, the one that is the now book week there is a character parade which I'm
surprised because I don't no which character I'll choose. But, at the end I have chosen a character called Gretel. At first we have a parade around the school then we have to go to the gym to do our description about our character. When it was the turn of Grade 3 I was so nervous. It was my turn my heart was jumping up and down but, I still can do it. Next, we have a little break for eating or foto or anyting else. Then we have the story tellers from grade 4 through grade 6. They're story tellings was so great. This was closed by Mr. Victor and the grade 5 students by playing the bells. And the last of all the winners of the trophies. But, this thim I' m so, so, so sad because I don't win the thropies.

1 comment:

Jane in Java said...

This is a good reflection but you needed to use past tense. 'Have' is 'had' in past tense. Your score is 7/10