Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Cup-A-Phone

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

My class and me have an experiment about making a telephone using a cup. We also name them, and their name is "The Cup-A-Phone." We are experimenting this because it is related to our UOI which is Sound and Light.

This activity was usual to see but, not usual to do. Actually I've seen this kind of stuff but, I've never use it before. As I know also the cup-a-phone are usually using can but, we are at school so we don't have much can to make with it.

The thing that are used for making this cup-a-phone is only a view. And the things are 2 cups, a compass and long or short string. On this activity we need 2 persons to play it not more than 2 persons. The compass is only to make a hole on the middle of the cup.

On this activity I was Open Minded because I share my ideas with my friends how does this cup-a-phone works. I also be a thinker person because I think by myself why does sound travel through waves.

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Where is your diagram Josephine?

Jane in Java said...

Your score is 7/10