Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

50 = Tamagotchi

The other reason that I blog again is because, I want a TAMAGOTCHI. My mom said, instead of playing "I don't like Monday" in piano, I could just blog for 50 writings. Right now I really want the ver .5 one so, I needed to blog for 60 writings. Wow, for me that is a tough job. But, it is much more easier than having to play the hardest song in the world. ver. 5 has a familitchi, but ver. 4 has only to have to take care of 1 gotchi. Don't understand about all just search about it. Anyway, tamagotchi is a thing that we take care of a pet. There is also a place in the internet where you can connect your tamagotchi to your computer and play games in the computer. I REALLY WANT A TAMAGOTCHI!!! 

No comments: