Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

THE Rescue Machine

UOI...Unit of inquiry is the main part of the class studies. and ours now is called "Making work easy." Our final project is 2 weeks from now has to be finished. It is called The Rescue Machine. This machine is going to save an egg across the class room which is 8 m, across the swimming pool which is 7 m and last but not least is.....dropping down from the classroom which is 10 m from up to down. For me this is a really tough job. But, my parents support me, THANKS A LOT BU, and AYAH. And my nanny helped me, THANKS BANG ACIM. I did it only with them. 

No comments: