Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Story I made about Ursula (The little mermaid's enemy)

Ursula was known as a bad witch. But she was not. She loved everyone. Ursula fell in love with King Triton. Ursula loved Ariel very much too. One day, Ariel saw Prince Eric. Ariel was in love with him. Ursula helps Ariel to be a human for three days if she gets a true love kiss from Prince Eric. Ursula thought her how to give a true love kiss. If she didn't get the kiss in three days, she will be an octopus like Ursula. The second day, Prince Eric & Ariel was in the boat. They were almost kissing but Ursula disturbs them. In a accident Ursula became bad again. Bad Ursula wanted Ariel and Eric apart so that she could have Eric for herself as Vanessa. At the wedding, things went chaos Ursula blackmailed King Triton that he will no longer see his daughter. After getting the trident from King Triton, Ursula went berserk /mad .She bloated up, became big and huge. She was pierced by a sharp object and lightning which explode her.


No comments: