Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Charlotte's Web Homework




1. Describe your favourite part of the film.

My favorite part from the film is when the 3 little spider staying are

2. Tell me one thing that was different in the film compared to the book.

At the beginning part there are rain on the film at the beginning threes no rain on the book


3. Tell me why you think I chose to study this book in connection with the inquiry about Communication.

Because on this story threes a good communication. The good communication are:
Animals can talk
How a good friend works
How promises can works


4 Find a picture from Charlotte's Web on the Internet and put it in your post.

Done




5 Choose 5 of your friends and post a comment about Charlotte's Web on their blogs. Remember to use your best netiquette.



I have visitit all





6 Give your blog address to Mrs. Jane for checking.

Done


6 comments:

kathleen said...

I think that Charlotte's Web is a amazing movie and all about friendship!

Hesky said...

I think we can learn a lot of things about friendship in Charlotte's Web movie.

Christiana Louisa said...

Charlottes Web teaches us about how communicate with othersin different ways!!!

Grace in GGM said...

Salutation Josephine,
I adopt Charlotte Web is a good communication story

Ca^2 said...

You know what, Josephine, I like Charlotte because she uses her web to comunicate.

Cika said...

Josephine did you like to do this home work or not.