Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Charlotte's Web Story

At my English assignment I've learnt about "Charlotte's Web." It is a story about a little pig, named Wilbur, that was scared killed by Christmas time. He want to see snow during Christmas . He was lucky because he has a friend called Charlotte and she is a spider. Although Charlotte was small animal but she helped Wilbur really hard until she dies, to help Wilbur to go through Christmas time. With her web she attracted a lot of people to see Wilbur.

1 comment:

Cika said...

Josephine is it nice the story of Charlotte's Web story?