Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Different of Charlotte's Web movie and book

I have the differents between the story of Charlotte's Web movie and Charlotte's Web book. They are:


Charlotte's Web m0vie Charlotte's Web book
Theres a rain on the beginning Theres no rain on the begining

Fern sings before bed time for Wilbur Fern don't sings before bed time for Wilbur

On the fair theres parade On the fair theres no parade

1 comment:

my mirror said...

salutation joshephine,,
I think charlotte child was cute....
from:GP,grace Purba