Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Saturday, March 31, 2007

GGM Company


When I was on grade 3 I have a company. Our company name is GGM and it is stands for Gemstone Gemology Masters. On this company we are sellig gemstones and the gemstones are pretty. We made a little company becuse it is related to our UOI (Unit Of Inquiry.) I am on the department of Manufacturing. Our President Director is Kathleen and our Vice President Director is Aditya. I have a friend on the same department his name is Joshua. The head of my department is Grace Purba. Kathleen is very good leading us so now GGM is sucess.

1 comment:

Cika said...

Can I apply for a job at GGM?