Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Saturday, March 31, 2007

My sister and Me





I have little sister
her name is Jessica
I'm so proud of her because she have made her own blog
her blog is:
www.jessicadimond.blogspot.com
But, sometimes me and her likes to fight
My sisiter and me are always the opposites
when my mom said for an example: where do you want to go your cousins house or your friends house then if I said to my cousins house my sister will said her friends house. We always be an opposites.

3 comments:

Cika said...

Why did you put my own blog josephine?. I think you want your friend to know.

Cika said...

Josephine,
The doctor is not a boy but a man.

Kalista in America said...

Josephine Your sister is so... angry. She put the colour red.
By: Kalista, Gaby, Grace.