Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The children's rights






Hey, this is my opinion about Children rights based on the website that I found:



1. All children have the right to be protected in the war times


2. The children have the right to be protected from the abuses


3. Children have the right to have home


4. The children have the right to have their caring and loving from their families


5. All children have the right to to have their ow privacy


6. Children have the right to express their opinions


7. The children have the right to meet and share to others


8. Children have the right to stay out from guns


9. All children have the right to stay out from drugs


10. The children have the right to have a freedom of thought

Bibliography:

http://www.unicef.org/crcartoons/list2.htm

2 comments:

Jane in Java said...

Well done Josephine! I can see that you have learned a lot. I like the way that you have explained these using your own words.

Jane in Java said...

Your results for this task Bibliography - 1, Language - 2, Own words - 3, Meaningful pictures - 3: Total - 9/12