Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The list of my needs and my wants

Needs
1. I need Jesus because He blessed me through my life
2. I need parents because they loved me and taking care of me
3. I need food that are healthy because they help my body to work well
4. I need a house because that is where I live
5. I need brothers/sisters to play and live together on the house
Wants
1. I want my dad to work well because for now on my dad aren't working well
2. I want a baby brother because they're cute and in my full family boys are not to many
3. I want a hand phone because all my friend in the class have one but, I don't have one
4. I want a bunny because they're cute little bunny!!
5. I want to be healthy everyday because it is important

10 comments:

GGM Company-Josceline said...

Wow Josephine nice blog!
simple but meaningful.

Joshua Hutabarat said...

One of your need is that you need Jesus. Me too.

kathleen said...

wow epin you have a wonderful wants and needs.

grace said...

epin your wants and needs is excelent......


grace p

Yohana Gabriella said...

Josephine, your need is the same as me that is... Jesus. But I don't follow you.

Grace in GGM said...

Sweet daughter!
I like your first want.
It's a sweet daughter.

Ca^2 said...

Wow how nice of you putting your exercise in wants! I am grateful for someone such as you!

Yohana Gabriella said...

Wow! I like your first wants.Great job

Kalista in America said...

Salutations Josephine!
You have a nice blog.
Nice I want I need Josephine!

Ye Eun Kim said...

Hey1! nice blog
visit mine too
my sister helped me
decorate my blog