Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Saturday, April 28, 2007

My Reflection about Trip to "Mekarsari

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics


On Friday, 27 of April my class grade 3 went to a field trip to Mekarsari in the part of the "Family Garden." In the first time we got to Mekarsari it was cloudy even that Grace P. had pray for many times. For me this is the first time to bath a buffalo, to catch a fish with our hands and to plant a rice in a sticky muddy place. The very fun place for me is when we plant the rice in the sticky mud place. On this activity I was Risk Taker because I am brave doing all of this yucky stuffs.

2 comments:

EHM Lumbantoruan said...

Jospehine,

You haven't aswered all Mrs. Jane's questions :

How can we catch a fish with our own hands?


Is it hard to dig the mud?


What kind of soap does a buffalo use to take a bath?


How tall do rice plants grow?


Is the buffalo naughty when we bath it?


Will the fish bite us when we catch it?


Is it hard to plant rice?


How is a rice field made?


Are there dangerous animals in the mud?


And the best one is:


If we put our feet into the mud, will we get stuck there forever?

Ayah

Jane in Java said...

Your score for this reflection is 10/15. A good effort but next time try to include more detail. Mrs Jane