Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Learner Profiles

Thinker: I a thinker when I think by myself without anyone helping me.

Caring: I am caring when I share my favorite toy to my cousin.

Inquirer: I am inquirer when I ask a lot of questions before I go to bed.

Communicator: I am communicator when I have chat with my messenger to my dad for 3 hours.

Risk Taker: I am risk taker when I do my activity at school confidently.

Well Balanced: I am well balanced when I go to a wedding party and I am neat and doing a well preparation

Open Minded: I am open minded because I shared my ideas in the church all about bible

Principled: I am principled when the teacher tells me to do something and I'll do it correctly

Reflective: I am reflective when I am fighting with my little sister at home/at school

Knowledgeable: I am knowledgeable when I am doing my PowerPoint presentation at home/at school

No comments: