Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Monday, April 2, 2007

My dad and Me




My dad's name is Elisa Lumbantoruan
He is a President Director of Hewllette Packard Indonesia
For now he is 47 years old but, I hope he could live more longer
For me he is a wonderful dad.
On Saturday sometimes he went to golf
Sometimes I can't meet him because he went somewhere at 5:oo and went home at 11:00
He have his own blog ad here is his website URL: www.ehmlumbantoruan.blogspot.com
His birth is on 19 July 1960



I LOVE HIM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that your father blogspot is misspell you need to fix it. and my mom have a blog just come to www.bmgazebo.blogspot.com come and leave a comment.from Vanessa

Anonymous said...

your father blogspot is misspell you need to fix it.from vanessa.

Anonymous said...

my mom have a blog just come to www.bmgazebo.blogspot.com come and leave a comment.=>from Vanessa