Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What I learned from my friends blog

Vanessa: When I visited Vanessa's blog the first thing that I learned is how to make your own virtual pet at my own blog. The second thing I learned from Vanessa's Blog is making a fancy word using: www.glitteryouway.com

Mrs. Jane: I've learned many things from Mrs. Jane's blog one of them is Dropshots. Dropshots is a program that can upload an image to our blog because our blog images is only for 1 GB. The second one is how to save our computer out of virus. Viruses can come from many places and sent to ipaqs or computers.

Tiana: From Tiana's Blog I've learned many thigs to animated a picture. One of the things are how to make a glittered picture using:
www.glittergraphics.us

2 comments:

Yohana Gabriella said...

Josephine, Your blog template is very nice.

Yohana Gabriella said...

Josephine, your blog template is very, very nice.