Welcome to Josephine's Blog

Hi!, My name is Josephine, you can call me Epin I'm grade 3 Sekolah Pelita Harapan. Just started to make my own blog, so be pation with me, Im still learning. I promise very soon this blog will be better. Regards Josephine Lumbantoruan

What time is it?

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Reflection about eLearning


On this eLearning activity I learned so much things that I don't know before. About blogs I never learn it before I just learn it for my assigment from school. This activity was such fun. As you know I've teach to my parents to make their own blog but, the most pictures that are funny and cute is on my sister's blog. Later on the future I want to teach my child to make his/her own blog. But, maybe when it was 2040 it can be a new blog. In this activity I was an Inquirer because I like to learn new things.

No comments: